Unleash deep, rich sound with our high-performance Rispetto RO-SW10 subwoofer, perfect for music enthusiasts.
• Exclusive cone is moulded from air dried cellulose pulp properly impregnated with polymers, making it waterproof, stiff and quite light, and stable even under very large sound pressures.
• Butyl rubber is chosen for its wide operating temperature and for certain of a long term good elasticity.
• The progressive wave opposing double spider is made of tissue impregnated with special resins, to keep the right shape and elasticity for a very long time, even under heavy load.
• The sandwich voice coil is wound on both internal and external sides of a four inches heat resistant fiber glass tissue former: this technology assures a very high power handling and allows linear and fast excursions.
• The special lamellar shape of the black aluminium radiator provides the right air compression to reach a good ventilation and increases the thermal sink.
• The strong aluminium die cast basket, with aerodynamic profile, assures the cone’s high excursion and supplies a right air-cooling, to reach the lowest acoustic compression.
• The impressive magnetic system provides the very high flux necessary for the perfect control of cone excursion.